There were a few days of sun at the beginning of the week which undoubtedly lifted my moods but then the sky started leaking again yesterday and gloomy days loom ahead. Nevertheless I will rejoice because tomorrow is the last day of school! (:
It is also the day that my English research essay is due and I've done two-thirds of it already so here I am taking a very undeserved break. Because I have taken so many breaks since I started doing it 3 hours ago which is why I am not done yet. BUT WHO CARES :p
Here is the update about last week's brunch escapade! It was at The Templeton which is quite a small diner but the food more than makes up for the cramp interior because it was good! Loved the rosemary potatoes. Okay disclaimer: I am not saying that all the brunch places we go to are good because I'm a glutton and thinks that everything is nice. I'm saying they're good because well, we tend to visit places that have garnered good reviews so they actually are good. Which is not to say that I'm not a glutton because I have my moments teehee!
Have I mentioned how blessed I am to have the people around me here? Talking to the sister while we should have been sleeping last night really reminded me of how much I love her. Also, lunch with Elyssa, Gervais and Adam today reminded me that friends are God-given. Despite all the work we have to do, we still make time for each other and that is priceless (:
Okay I'm back to doing my essay now! If I don't drift off to do something else. Happy last day of school tomorrow UBC students! :D
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact